Pecha Kucha Night
Eleven creative artists present their current projects in GEH8 – each contribution lasts 6:40 minutes. In addition to presentations by our partners in Pieschen – the Zentralwerk and the Kreative Werkstatt – the focus is on actors who are taking innovative paths in the field of sustainability. We cordially invite you. Admission is free, donations are welcome.
Pecha Kucha (Japanese for “chattering all the time”, registered word mark) is a lecture technique in which images matching an oral presentation are projected on the wall. Each presentation lasts 6:40 minutes. Following the speeches, the speakers interact with the audience at the bar. The format was first used in February 2003 in Tokyo by architects Astrid Klein and Mark Dytham at a design event and has since spread worldwide.
– Paul Stadelhofer (Stadtgärten e. V.)
– Fanny Schiel (Marktschwärmer)
-Michael Merkel (REAL INSECT ESTATE. GEH8)
– Johanna Jaurich (film project THE STORY OF A NEW WORLD)
– Roland Schwarz (Cloud 8: The Climate and Us)
– Stephan Philipp (Zukunftsgestalten e. V.)
-Jana Morgenstern (Findings)
– Uljana Rogoshina (Living with questions)
– Uwe Jaschke (Somatics Lab)
– Anne Klein / Susann Bürger (Aunt Lola; your radio!)
When: September 9, 2021
Start: 8 pm
Where: GEH8 Kunstraum
The event is a cooperation between GEH8, Kreative Werkstatt and Zentralwerk. Another Pecha Kucha Night is planned Nov. 23, 2021.
In Cooperation with: