GEH8 is expanding its organization. For our business operations we are looking for employees who will support us conceptually and organizationally in the following areas:
– Public Relations
– Cultural education
We are looking for people who are looking for a chance to build up and shape their own field of activity on the basis of their sound knowledge and skills.
What we offer:
– Employment on a permanent (part-time) or freelance basis.
– Long-term employment
– Collaborative work on artistically and socially relevant issues
– International environment
– Creative team
– Possibilities to shape the further development of GEH8
– The opportunity to independently shape and gradually expand one’s area of interest
This is what we are looking for:
– You identify with the ideas and goals of GEH8.
– Ideally, you have studied art or cultural studies, cultural management or similar.
– Due to your profound experience you have developed into an expert.
– You are passionate about one of the topics and are interested in their further development.
– You are proactive. You enjoy working independently in a small team.
– You speak English.
If you want to develop our association together with us, Kathrin Assauer is looking forward to hearing from you at
Image: Marleen Andreev Kontaktdrawing “80” (Dresden, geh8 Kunstraum, 2016)